Friday 28 September 2012

My Goddaughter on BURDA'S Style blog London recap!

Wow! I was just flipping through Burda Style Blog's rundown on the latest clothes from London Fashion Week here;
Burda's Style blog, London recap
when I scrolled down to find this:


which was one "WHAT THE...?" moment because this chick looked AWFULLY FAMILIAR...
YES! behind those mysterious shades I recognized "H,"  my own goddaughter "walking" London Fashion Week! (confirmed by a quick check with her Mum) Isn't that Temperley dress pretty and doesn't she look great?
She looks a helluva lot better in the photo Burda's running of her this week than what the venerable Viv Westwood did to her on the catwalk a few days before, in granny glasses and specs, here:
Just shows what a pro she is, but how much one difference one dress can make!


1 comment:

  1. Oh, I don't mind the VW look either. But the Tango face is taking it too far perhaps.



    Hang on, if that's your goddaughter , then you must have the dress...?!

    ReplyDelete