Saturday 23 October 2010

The Red Coats are Coming!

I'm going to launch my "new collection" with a photo of my latest project, the Red Coat soon, but first I'll whet your appetite with a little preview; this link to a video from the Guardian's fashion editors this morning about how important red is going to be as "the colour" of this season. I notice that another blog is crying out for an OOP Donna Karan pattern featuring a red coat, but aha! mine is finished and just waiting for the cameras. Having been way ahead of the game last autumn by keeping my eyes peeled for the signature coat in the MaxMara line, which was camel, I've returned to their house for more inspiration and you'll soon see what I mean...
In the meantime, here's the video: How to Dress RedJess Cartner-Morley: red dress

No comments:

Post a Comment